Today you will finish your Basic Information File in class.
Some suggested sources (for which you need your Digital Library NIP):
1. United States, "The United States and the Second World War" by G. Piehler
2. Soviet Union, "Making Sense of War: The Second World War and the Fate of the Bolshevik Revolution" by Amir Weiner
3. Mexico, "La política exterior de México durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial" by Rafael Velázquez Flores
4. Italy, "The Fall of Mussolini: Italy, the Italians, and the Second World War" by Philip Morgan
5. Germany, "The Third Reich" by Klaus Hildrebrand
6. Japan, "The Making of Modern Japan" by Marius Jansen
7. Great Britain, "Britain in the Second World War" by Mark Donnelly
8. China, "China in World War II, 1937-1945: Experience, Memory, and Legacy" by Rana Mitter and Aaron William Moore
9. France, "Historical Dictionary of World War II France: The Occupation, Vichy, and the Resistance, 1938-1946" by Bertram Gordon
Remember to add the following phrase to your documents: FUN IS WORK AND WORK IS FUN.